Friday, August 5, 2011

Overhaul

It's been a long time since I posted and it's long since time for an overhaul. Some obvious changes have been made including a facelift and address change. The less noticeable change is that of format.

Instead of trying to maintain a blog about a specific game or a specific avenue of play I'm refocusing this into a more personal blog. The refocus will include all avenues of my life from gaming to web design to my soon-to-be-expanding family.

Becoming more of a journal, this blog will become place I can vent and channel a portion of the creative energy I have and provide a record of some portion of myself.

Topics I'm likely to post on:

- World of Warcraft
- The Old Republic
- Console Games
- Photoshop
- Web Design
- Movies
- And anything else I feel passionate about!

To whom it may concern - enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment